International Summer School (July Session)
Application Procedures for CUHK Students
- Create an account at our Online Application System
- Complete all required fields of the application form in ENGLISH
- Upload supporting documents as instructed in the Required Documents page
- Submit your application
*You will receive your application result by email, normally within 14 working days. Your application process will be delayed if you are unable to submit all required information and/or documents at the time you submit your application.
Accept offer of admission
- Log-in the application system to confirm the course(s) offered
- Settle the fees within 3 working days after your application is approved (We accept Visa and MasterCard)
Stay tuned for notices
- Check your email frequently for notices from our office
|Notes for CUHK students:
- University Summer Session (USS) organized by the RES for CUHK students ONLY runs every May to July before ISS. For details or enquiries, please contact the RES.
- CUHK students can take a maximum of two University General Education courses (GEF courses and courses in the Four Areas inclusive), from among those offered in the USS and the ISS during the summer term.
- Except with the prior permission of the Dean of the Faculty to which the student belongs, a student shall take no more than 6 units of courses in each summer (including both USS and ISS), and is subject to a limit of no more than 39 units (for new curriculum) in an academic year. Please seek approval and submit the “Application Form for Exceeding Course Load in Summer Session” (link will be updated when available) if such arrangement is needed.
- Students can add or drop ISS courses during the ISS add/drop period if places are available. However, if they drop a course without a replacement, the course deposit will NOT be refunded, except if they withdraw from the ISS in order to attend the USS.
- Students who withdraw from the ISS for the USS and wish to receive a full refund of their course deposit(s) must notify the Office of Academic Links in writing and provide proof of participation in the USS afterwards.
|Got a question?
Email your questions to email@example.com with your full name and application number!