International Summer School (July Session)
Are you looking for a summer programme that is fun and academically challenging at the same time, where you can meet new friends from around the world, learn in an open and stimulating classroom, and spend a fun-filled summer exploring a cosmopolitan city? Join us at the Chinese University of Hong Kong International Summer School (CUHK ISS) to enjoy all of it and more!
At the five-week CUHK ISS July Session, you can:
- Enrol in up to two academic courses (each with three credits) taught by leading academics from CUHK and prestigious overseas universities in the areas of business & management, China studies, Chinese language (Cantonese and Putonghua), environment, science & technology, and humanities & social science.
- Study with peers from around the world at CUHK’s multicultural campus, which is the largest and greenest in Hong Kong.
- Participate in excursions, activities, and visits to immerse in the local culture outside the classroom.
- Join an optional tour to Beijing and explore major landmarks including the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Olympic stadiums and Summer Palace.
- Learn the latest business trends in the region in a study tour that brings you to Singapore and Thailand (for students enrolled in IBBA4010 Issues in Asian Business only)
Read on to discover how the ISS July session can make this summer one of your best!
|Suggested Arrival in HK
|24 & 25 June 2018 (Sun & Mon)|
|Orientation & Welcome Dinner||26 June 2018 (Tue)|
|First Class||27 June 2018 (Wed)|
|Last Class||26 July 2018 (Thu)|
|Make-up Class||27 July 2018 (Fri)|
|Final Exam||30 July 2018 (Mon)|
|Farewell Party||30 July 2018 (Mon)|
|Hostel Check-out||1 August 2018 (Wed)|
|Optional Beijing Tour||1 – 4 August 2018 (Wed – Sat)|
For students who study in IBBA4010 Issues in Asian Business, please refer HERE for the special programme dates.