Summer Institute (SI)
A wide variety of enrichment activities are available during the SI’s academic study period (16-25 July) to let you learn about the features of various academic disciplines available at CUHK and gain first-hand university learning experience through simulations and introductions to future study options.
Enrichment Activities Offered in 2018
- 1-hour Physics Lab Visit
- Application of Biomedical Engineering in Orthopaedics
- Get to Know Me (Nursing)
- University Entry Workshop Series – How to Shine in a University Admission Interview
- University Entry Workshop Series – Sharing from an Interviewer
- University Entry Workshop Series – Writing Personal Statements for University Programme Applications
- Visit of Jockey Club Museum of Climate Change
- Visit to The Advanced Ophthalmic Training and Education Centre (AOTEC) and CUHK Eye Centre Visit with Ophthalmic Examination
- What to Build and How to Run?