Summer Institute (SI)
A wide variety of enrichment activities are available during the SI’s academic study period (15-25 July 2019) to let you learn about the features of various academic disciplines available at CUHK and gain first-hand university learning experience through simulations and introductions to future study options.
The details of the enrichment activities for SI2019 will be announced in due course.
Enrichment Activities Offered in 2018 (for reference)
- 1-hour Physics Lab Visit
- Application of Biomedical Engineering in Orthopaedics
- Get to Know Me (Nursing)
- University Entry Workshop Series – How to Shine in a University Admission Interview
- University Entry Workshop Series – Sharing from an Interviewer
- University Entry Workshop Series – Writing Personal Statements for University Programme Applications
- Visit of Jockey Club Museum of Climate Change
- Visit to The Advanced Ophthalmic Training and Education Centre (AOTEC) and CUHK Eye Centre Visit with Ophthalmic Examination
- What to Build and How to Run?