Summer Institute (SI)
A wide variety of enrichment activities are available during the SI’s academic study period (15-25 July 2019) to let you learn about the features of various academic disciplines available at CUHK and gain first-hand university learning experience through simulations and introductions to future study options.
The details of the enrichment activities for SI2020 will be announced in due course.
Enrichment Activities Offered in 2019 (for reference)
- 1-hour Physics Lab Visit
- Application of Biomedical Engineering in Orthopaedics
- Get to Know Me (Nursing)
- Hospitality and Real Estate Taster
- University Entry Workshop Series – University Admission Interview Skills Workshop
- University Entry Workshop Series – Writing Personal Statements for University Programme Applications
- University Library Visit
- Visit of Jockey Club Museum of Climate Change
- Visit to The Advanced Ophthalmic Training and Education Centre (AOTEC) and CUHK Eye Centre Visit with Ophthalmic Examination