The CUHK Summer Institute (SI) is a two-week credit-bearing summer programme held in July at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) campus. It brings enthusiastic learners from secondary schools in Hong Kong, mainland China and overseas to explore different academic fields at CUHK. The SI will not only challenge your inquisitive minds, it will also be an immersive experience into the lively CUHK campus for you.
By joining the SI, you can
- Explore different subject areas through two courses taught by renowned CUHK faculty members
- Earn a maximum of two credits which may count towards undergraduate studies at CUHK in the future (with the exception of some programmes)
- Learn about CUHK’s teaching and research strengths by participating in different academic enrichment activities
- Gain insight into preparing for public examinations and adapting to the university learning environment from current CUHK students
- Engage in academic, cultural and social exchange with students of diverse backgrounds
Summer Institute (SI)