SI Credit Units
Upon successful completion of the courses and fulfilling the course requirements as specified, students will earn a maximum of two credit units. The credit units earned may count towards their future undergraduate studies at CUHK as free or major electives as determined by the course offering units. Exceptions apply to the following programmes.
- Bachelor of Arts (Chinese Language Studies) and Bachelor of Education (Chinese Language Education) Co-terminal Double Degree Programme
- Bachelor of Arts (English Studies) and Bachelor of Education (English Language Education) Co-terminal Double Degree Programme
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Integrated BBA Programme) and Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Chinese Medicine
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Information Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Finance and Risk Management Science
The above list of programmes may change from time to time without prior notification according to credit unit requirements of different CUHK programmes. For the updated credit unit requirements, please refer to the CUHK Undergraduate Student Handbook.
After admission to a CUHK undergraduate programme, students wishing to count the credit units earned toward their undergraduate studies may submit an application to the Office of Academic Links. The application will be reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis according to the most updated credit unit requirements. CUHK reserves the right to make final decisions on application approvals.