The CUHK Summer Institute (SI) is a credit-bearing summer programme which brings together enthusiastic learners from secondary schools to explore different academic fields and gain insights of their future studies at CUHK. The SI challenges students’ inquisitive minds and immerses them into the fascinating university teachings.
By joining the SI, you can
- Explore different subject areas through short courses taught by CUHK faculty members
- Earn a maximum of two credits which may count towards undergraduate studies at CUHK in the future (with the exception of some programmes)
- Learn about CUHK’s teaching and research strengths
- Gain insight into adapting to the university learning environment from CUHK members
- Engage in academic and cultural exchange with students of different backgrounds