Summer Undergraduate Research Programme (SURP)
Application and Timeline
Applicants should submit the online application by 28 February 2023 with the following documents:
- Recent letter of recommendation from an academic staff (a professor/lecturer) at the home institution dated within six months from the time of application
- Latest academic transcript
- Copy of the identification/particulars page of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of proof of English proficiency (Only for students coming from a university where English is not the primary language of instruction)
- Copy of the Hong Kong Identity Card (Only for HKID Card holders)
1) Students from the University of California System should apply to UCEAP in addition to SURP. For details, please click here.
2) Students who have a Permanent HKID Card do not need to apply for a student visa for their studies at CUHK. If you are a Permanent HKID Card holder, please upload a photocopy of your HKID card in the online application form.
Please click onto the tab below for the details of the programme timeline.